Changing or creating new policy is often a long, complex process, with many factors influencing the process. At Geoeng we increase the chances of impacting policy in a way that benefits society through research. This in turn enables us to be as knowledgeable as possible concerning the key issues impacting the society.
Gaining this knowledge very often requires research to understand and define the key issues. Geoeng has perfected its research capabilities through many years of experience. The company has at its disposal an array of very experienced research associates.
Geoeng Systems Ltd. conducts research and policy analysis in various sectors such as agriculture, health, climate change, poverty, education, labour markets, social institutions, energy, information and communication technologies, solid waste management, transport, construction, and housing.
Geoeng Systems has at its disposal a team of highly proficient researchers, many of them doctorates in relevant fields. The Staff leverage their multi-disciplinary skills to carry out research, ranging from Social and Economic Surveys, Impact Evaluation, Monitoring and Evaluation; Health, Social, Education, Infrastructure and Energy.
Some of the services we offer in this respect are:
- Data Management
- Research Services, such as Health, Education, Climate Change, Agriculture, Energy and Infrastructure
- Socio-Economic, Financial and Related Surveys
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies
- R, SPSS, EViews, STATA, CS Pro & other research tools
- Computer Assisted Personal Interview (CAPI) tools such as Open Data Kit (ODK)
- Training & Capacity Building.